JOB TITLE: Senior Support Worker
PROJECT: South Lanarkshire Rent Deposit Service, Hamilton
SALARY SCALE: £20,357 – £23,546 per annum
WORKING HOURS: 35 hours per week
CLOSING DATE: 5pm on Tuesday 30 May 2017
Could you support positive change in people’s lives?
Ypeople is currently recruiting for a Senior Support Worker to join the South Lanarkshire Rent Deposit Service.
Key Result Areas include:
– Effective delivery of the Rent Deposit Guarantee Scheme
– Effective line management and support and supervision of staff team
– Comprehensive and efficient recording systems to support the needs of services
– Consistent adherence to all relevant policies and procedures ensuring best practice and legal compliance
– SVQ level 3 in Management or SCQF equivalent (or willing to work towards)
– Experience of working in social care and/or housing management
– Knowledge of regulatory and legal standards with regard to private rented sector
– Working knowledge of SSSC Codes of Practice
What we offer:
Generous annual leave allowance
Excellent training opportunities
- Download application pack and application form from:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your completed application
Please note that we do not accept CV’s.
This post is exempt under the terms of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2003 and will be subject to a PVG Disclosure Check. The cost of a PVG check will be attributed to the successful candidate.