Salary: £27,457 – £30,016 (plus SHAPS CARE 120th DC Pension)
EVH Grade 6 (Spinal Points 17-20)
Elderpark Housing Association is looking to recruit an enthusiastic, innovative and proactive individual to join our Housing Management Team.
Having been formed in 1975 we are one of the oldest Housing Association’s in Scotland currently owning and managing over 1260 properties and factoring 253 properties. We are a community based housing association located within Govan but also with homes in the Ibrox, Kinning Park and Cessnock area.
We are proud of the services we provide within our communities and our performance within the most recent ARC returns demonstrate a successful, high performing Housing Association.
The role of the Housing Assistant will primarily include supporting our Housing Officer(s) to provide a generic housing management service to our tenants dealing with rental income and arrears control, managing anti-social behaviour, allocations and housing options and effective estate/ tenancy management services.
The successful applicant should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge of how a successful RSL or housing organisation should operate
- Excellent customer care skills and customer focused approach to service delivery
- A good knowledge and experience of all aspects of a housing management service
- Ability to develop good relationships with our residents, staff, committee and external partners
- A self-motivated, enthusiastic and flexible attitude to tasks
- Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills
Elderpark Housing Association is located in an easily accessible location with fantastic transport links; we offer excellent conditions of service and are committed to supporting and developing our employees. We are committed to equal opportunities and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
Closing date for all applications will be Monday 30th April at 12noon. It is anticipated the interviews will take place week commencing 7th May 2018. CVs will not be accepted.