With over 2,000 properties throughout Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire and Moray, we meet the housing needs of a diverse range of people, whilst playing a significant role in improving our tenants’ quality of life.
Starting salary: £41,536
Salary scale points 32-36 (£41,536 – £45,766)
- Generating and managing a new build development programme for the Association
- Responsible for strategy development and stock condition data relating to the Association’s property assets
- Develop opportunities for business growth and innovation
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent, with a qualification in Planning, Architecture, Building Surveying, Quantity Surveying, Construction or another appropriate technical discipline
- Have experience of housing development
- Have extensive experience in project management in a relevant discipline
- Preferably, have experience of asset management in a relevant environment
Full post information, and details of how to apply for this vacancy, are available on our website: https://www.castlehillha.co.uk/about-us/jobs-with-us/
Closing date for applications: 10 am on Friday 27th April 2018
Please note that we cannot accept applications on the basis of CVs only – applicants should complete our company application form.