Using social media to communicate with your tenants at this time - SHARE
Who’s it for and what’s it about?
Lockdown has required housing associations and co-operatives to alter their service delivery in ways that we previously thought were impossible, and all at speed. As the country moves to use technology and remote methods of communication to help ensure we are all connected and informed as best we can be.
This session will help housing associations and co-operatives maximise their use of social media during this difficult time to inform, engage and reassure tenants and service users.
- Who is your audience?
- What is your message?
- Gaining maximum profile for your communications
- How best to convey urgent information?
- Dealing with customer complaints on social media
On completion of this session, delegates will:
- Understand and be clearer on what they are looking to try to achieve with social media during this time that the office is closed
- Understand the limitations of communicating through social media
- Optimise their use of social media platforms for communicating with service users
- Know how best to frame urgent information on social media to maximise the chances of conveying their messages
- Feel more confident dealing with any customer complaints that may now be conveyed through social media
Date: 10th May 2021
Time: 9:30am – 12:30pm
Trainer: Rosie McIntosh
Costs: Members £110.00/Non-Members £210.00