Position: Technical Inspector
Full time (35 hours a week)
Flexi time working
Salary: SALARY £33,375 - £36,648
EVH Grade 7, spinal column point 22 - 25
Contributory Pension Scheme
25 days annual leave plus 15 public holidays
Closing Date: 12.00 noon, Tuesday 22 September 2020
Manor Estates Housing Association is seeking to recruit a full time (35 hours) Technical Inspector to join our busy Property Services Team. We manage almost 1100 tenanted properties and provide factoring services to over 1700 residents in the Edinburgh area.
A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Technical Inspector within our Property Services Team. Reporting to the Property Services Manager and part of a team of 10 you will be responsible for a wide range of duties, delivering the Property Services function, including:
- Inspection, arrangement and delivery of the Property Services function including Reactive Repairs and Void Properties
- Supervision of maintenance contracts including progress reporting
- Undertake stock condition, estate management and common stair inspections and identify work required
- Contribute to the development and review of policy and procedures
- Support the association’s agency partners, and factoring customers
You should have good verbal and written communications and be committed to the delivery of high quality customer-focused services. You should have at least 3–5 years’ relevant experience working within a busy property maintenance section.
You must have a current driving licence and a car insured and available for business use.
For an informal discussion about the post or the Association please contact Amanda Hay, Property Services Director at email@example.com giving a contact phone number.
Closing date for submission of completed applications is 12.00 noon on Tuesday 22 September 2020. Interviews will be held during week commencing 28 September 2020.
(No CVs and no agency enquiries)