Glasgow West Housing Association Ltd is a voluntary, not for profit organisation and a registered charity. With history dating back to 1978, we have a vision of shaping thriving communities. With over 1500 rented properties: Homes are our purpose, service and sustainability is our priority.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to support our Allocations and Tenancy Sustainment Team, actively assisting and supporting the delivery of this key service with a focus on customer service excellence and best value services.
The successful candidate will be performance driven, and will demonstrate role flexibility, proficient IT skills, excellent communication, multi-tasking and interpersonal skills.
Services Officer (Allocations) Permanent Full Time 35 Hours Monday – Friday Office Based
EVH Grade 5: £26,071 - £28,974
Commitment to enhanced customer service through the provision of quality advice, information and support to residents and the community. Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records, reporting and administrative systems. Engaging in effective, appropriate and professional conduct. Delivering high standards of performance. Reporting to the Tenancy Services Team Leader, with responsibility to the Tenancy Services Manager and Services Director, with accountability through the Chief Executive to the Management Committee.
- Front-line customer service role and contact for enquiries (via telephone and reception) in relation to housing management/tenancy and repairs services.
- Providing a courteous and efficient service to residents and the community.
- Working with team members to ensure duty officer cover.
- Rotating reception role as required: including welcoming visitors to the office, maintaining diaries and control sheets; preparing meeting room facilities, and recording and managing the distribution of mail.
- Arranging and carrying out house visits as required.
- Assisting tenants and service users in the completion of housing application forms, and conducting housing options appointments.
- Liaison with housing applicants in relation to the assessment of housing needs in accordance with GWHA Housing Allocations Policy.
- Representing GWHA at residential surgeries as required.
- Supporting the tenancy services team in the administration of policies and procedures, and in the delivery of team plans, objectives and performance indicators.
- Maintaining and updating records/systems and preparing statistical information for reporting purposes.
Closing Date: 12 noon, Monday 10 October 2022
Interview Date: Friday 21 October 2022
This post is subject to satisfactory Disclosure Check.
For further details about Glasgow West Housing Association and an application pack please visit our website; www.gwha.org.uk.
Glasgow West Housing Association is a Living Wage Employer.
Promoting Equality Registered as a Scottish Charity NO. SCO01667