Final few weeks for Perth and Kinross health and social care consultation
An online survey is available until 25 January 2016 to give local residents the opportunity to share their views on how services should be delivered where they live.
Community based adult health and social care services are being integrated in Perth and Kinross from April 2016. Integration will see NHS Tayside staff and Perth & Kinross Council social care staff working closely together along with partners in the Third Sector to deliver quality, sustainable care and services which will improve outcomes for people who use these services and their families.
An important step in integration is the agreement of the Draft Strategic and Joint Commissioning Plan. A draft plan has been drawn up that sets out how health and social care services will work together to meet people’s needs now and into the future.
The Draft Strategic and Joint Commissioning Plan outlines:
- the partnership’s aims for the future of local health and social care services
- what services will be included in health and social care integration
- how health and social care services will work and deliver locally
- the vision and principles of the new Health and Social Care Partnership
- the strategic priorities of the new partnership.