Housing surgery to be held in Tarbert

Argyll and Bute CouncilArgyll and Bute Council is holding a housing advice surgery in Tarbert later this month to answer any questions people may have about social and private rented accommodation.

During the surgery people will be able to apply for social housing through HOMEArgyll - the Common Housing Register which includes Argyll Community Housing Association (ACHA) and Fyne Homes.

The council’s policy lead for housing, Councillor Robin Currie, said: “I’m delighted that we are having this surgery in Tarbert. It is a wonderful opportunity for people to come along and discuss with officers any housing matters that they have.”

The surgery will be held in Tarbert Library on Wednesday 22nd March between 10am and 6.30pm. For further information contact Housing Services on 01586 559054.

Share icon
Share this article: