Midlothian Council launches wheelchair accessible housing survey
Midlothian Council is currently working to set wheelchair accessible housing targets and wants to hear ideas and suggestions from local residents.
The wheelchair-accessible targets will set a number or percentage of homes for wheelchair users in both social housing and privately built developments.
Individuals can also attend an online session to discuss ideas on a one-to-one basis or as part of a group.
Microsoft Teams or Zoom sessions are being held on:
- Monday 28 February, 10-11am
- Wednesday 2 March, 12:30-13:30
- Thursday 3 March, 11am-12noon
- Tuesday 8 March, 10am-11am
- Wednesday 9 March, 12:30-13:30
- Thursday 10 March, 11am-12noon
The survey can be found here.