One month to go until SFHA Annual Conference Housing Scotland 2022
This week marks a month until SFHA holds its Annual Conference, Housing Scotland, on the 14 and 15 June at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Glasgow.
Housing Scotland 2022 will provide an opportunity for sector leaders, and senior staff, to hear from experts, gain skills, and exchange ideas to prepare for, and shape, the future of housing in Scotland.
The conference programme has been designed by CEOs from SFHA’s membership, and has expert speakers from the housing, public, third and private sectors discussing:
- The future of public services after Covid
- Supporting tenants through the cost of living crisis
- Funding decarbonisation
- How ready is Scotland to tackle climate change and what is housing’s role?
- Community-led approaches to tackling poverty
- The future of the workplace
- Is stigma holding our tenants back?
- Attracting young workers into the housing sector
The event will provide plenty of opportunities to meet and make connections with colleagues, from across Scotland, during the break-out workshop sessions, networking lunch and the conference dinner.