SFHA’s Guide to Restarting Services updated following new COVID-19 protection levels
The Scottish Federation of Housing Associations (SFHA) has updated its Guide to Restarting Services in light of the Scottish Government’s new Strategic Framework and COVID-19 protection levels.
The guide covers the re-opening of housing offices and the resumption of services delivered to tenants in their homes.
The latest version of the briefing, which was updated on November 2, covers:
- Change to SFHA contact info (p2)
- Updates on Scottish Government Strategic Framework and COVID-19 protection levels (p3-4, p18)
- Link to new postcode checker (p3)
- Updates to advice on face coverings (p5)
- Note on example routemaps highlighting new COVID-19 protection levels (p6, p20)
- Updates on homeworking after the COVID-19 crisis (p9)
- Link to the Scottish Government’s PPE action plan (p26)
- Addition of Appendix C outlining selected activities from the Scottish Government Protection Level Framework (p36)
The Guide to Restarting Services is available to view here.