Service delivery briefing note updated by SFHA
The Scottish Federation of Housing Associations (SFHA) has updated its COVID-19 briefing for social landlords on service delivery.
The update includes new information on phase one of the proposed route map, multi-storey and high-density flats, Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme, and the Test and Protect strategy.
The series of briefing notes have been produced to help housing associations and co-operatives through the COVID-19 crisis.
Initially published on March 23, the service delivery briefing now covers:
This briefing covers the following topics:
- Managing Staff
- Employer’s Duties
- Key Workers
- Other Staff
- COVID-19 Texting for Staff
- Managing Essential Services
- Regulation and Current Restrictions
- Tenant Support
- Tenant Services
- Multi-storey and High-density Flats
- Recording Service Disruption
- Supporting Social Distancing
- Communication Templates
- Key Worker Framework
- Sample Telephone Questionnaire
- Indicative Contactless Letting Protocol
- Useful Links
Download the service delivery briefing note here.
- Read all of our articles relating to COVID-19 here.