Clyde Valley Housing Association celebrates customer service excellence accreditation
Clyde Valley Housing Association (CVHA) has successfully completed re-accreditation against the Customer Service Excellence (CSE) standard.
This achievement highlights CVHA’s ongoing commitment to providing exceptional customer service and its dedication to learning and continuous improvement.
The Customer Service Excellence standard is split across five main areas – these are Customer Insight, The Culture of the Organisation, Information and Access, Delivery, and Timeliness and Quality of Service.
These are broken down into 57 individual elements against which CVHA was evaluated. This process empowers organisations to self-assess their capabilities in customer-focused service delivery, identifying areas for enhancement and innovation.
CVHA said it is delighted to have secured re-accreditation, having held accreditation for 12 years now. This recognition underscores the dedication and hard work of CVHA’s staff, as well as the association’s collective focus on delivering excellence in customer experience.
Highlights of CVHA’s assessment include:
- Staff Professionalism and Attitude – recognising the enthusiasm demonstrated by CVHA colleagues and the views and opinions of customers about how they feel about CVHA staff;
- Customer Identification – recognising the insight that CVHA have into its customers through the data that they gather, the satisfaction surveys that they carry out and their use of a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) to manage and view all of this;
- Delivery Standards – recognising CVHA’s approach to managing Customer Experience using its Customer Promises, including tracking performance against these through transactional surveys;
- Customer Satisfaction – recognising all of the approaches that CVHA have in place to understand customer experience. These include annual satisfaction surveys, transactional surveys and the research work that they have done to understand its customers’ needs and expectations (focus groups, workshops, interviews, customer journey mapping); and
- Timely Outcomes – recognising the power and effectiveness of CVHA’s CRM system and how this helps them to capture, monitor and deliver for its customers
Cooperative Working with Others – recognising the work that CVHA do with all of its partners including North Lanarkshire Council, South Lanarkshire Council, Women’s Aid, Routes to Work, CAB, Wise Group, local communities and charities.
Fin Smith, customer service director at CVHA, said: “We are absolutely thrilled to have retained our CSE accreditation. This is testament to the dedication of our entire team to deliver customer service excellence to all our valued customers.
“Everything we do is driven by our commitment to our customers, and our customer promises are the cornerstone of how we approach customer experience.”
CVHA said it remains committed to delivering excellence in customer service and striving to continuously improve.