HouseMark Scotland’s Specialist Clubs programme
HouseMark Scotland’s Specialist Clubs are a part of HouseMark’s programme to support the housing sector to achieve continuous improvement and deliver better outcomes for tenants, customers, wider communities and regulators. Our Clubs content is designed exclusively for the Scottish housing sector.
Our Clubs provide a platform to share best practice, learn from others and get into the detail of service delivery and improvement. The nature and content are closely linked to regulation, policy and HouseMark’s benchmarking services to ‘make your data real’ as well as to the latest news in the housing sector. Each club includes a fantastic line-up of in and out of sector experts and opportunities to engage with stakeholders around the business improvement agenda.
Our Specialist Clubs cover the following topics:
- Repairs and Active Asset Management - achieving value for money and planning for the long-term renewal of stock
- Tenancy Sustainability - a supportive network for those responsible for tenancy sustainability strategies and operational delivery
- Business Assurance - supporting those working in the important areas of risk, governance and regulation.
- Customer Experience - understanding your customers, how to tailor your services and be more accessible, achieve value for money and much more.
- Housing Development - providing advice, practical support and networking opportunities across a variety of aspects of housing development.
Our Specialist Clubs are open to both HouseMark members and non-members.
Each club is chaired by an expert in their field and they are designed to support you to learn from each other and work together to develop new solutions. The chairs co-ordinate meeting content so they complement one another and ensure cross-over.
“A wide range of Housing Associations represented along with Local Authorities. Good reflection on the common themes faced by all RSLs across the country.”
“All sessions were thought provoking and well chaired.”
“The open platform which led to numerous discussions on the issues faced by Social Landlords.”
“The opportunity to share our experiences […] and to find solutions to common issues we are all facing.”