Tenants give big endorsement of Thenue
Thenue Housing has been given a significant endorsement by its tenants in its latest opinion survey.
The sparkling set of results - with some approval ratings soaring to 99 per cent - confirm the Association remains highly regarded by the people it serves.
The three yearly survey carried out by research company Research Resource found increasing levels of satisfaction - some by a substantial margin – compared with the last survey three years ago
The survey was immediately welcomed by the Association which said it “always placed the highest possible emphasis on making sure its homes and its service met their tenants’ expectations”.
Some of the eye-catching findings show:
- 93% of those surveyed were satisfied with the overall service – UP 6%
- 99% felt Thenue was good at keeping them informed about services and decisions – UP 12%
- 99% were satisfied with the opportunities to participate in Thenue’s decision making process – UP 29%
- 91% were satisfied with the quality of their home – UP 7%
- 96% were satisfied with Thenue’s contribution to their neighbourhood – UP 19%
- 92% felt that the rent paid represented value for money – Up 18%
Satisfaction with repairs dipped slightly by 2 percentage points but remained at 88% - on a par with the Scottish average.
Thenue said it was addressing this issue and that repairs – which figure prominently in customer expectations - would be the focus of renewed attention.
Chief executive Gary Naylor said: “These findings are an important snapshot of customer opinion which enhances and influences our work at every level.
“We are naturally very pleased indeed to learn what people think of us and the work we carry out. There are noticeably substantial increases in key areas with a near perfect score on keeping people informed and providing opportunities for participation in our work.
“The figures also illustrate the dedication, hard work and professionalism of our board and every single member of staff.”