Views sought on Dumfries and Galloway home allocations
Homes4D&G, a common housing register partnership in Dumfries and Galloway, has launched a customer consultation to gather thoughts on how it allocates homes and communicates with its users.
Partners include Dumfries & Galloway Council, DGHP, Home Group, Riverside Scotland and Cunninghame Housing Association.
The survey aims to ensure that the way Homes4D&G allocates its available homes:
- is as clear to everyone as it can be;
- is fair to those who are in the greatest housing need; and
- offers honest advice to every individual about their chances of getting a home and helps them find other solutions.
Interested parties can have their say on the proposals by:
- completing the online feedback form here;
- scan the QR code in the consultation booklet to complete our survey;
- emailing firstname.lastname@example.org;
- calling 0800 183 0132; or
- contacting the Tenant Participation Advisory Service (TPAS).
The consultation runs until 24 July 2022.