Advertorial: Five key things worth knowing about Scotland’s Housing Network – part 3
- Publication on Members’ ARC results by 15th June
- Annual and quarterly collection of cost and performance indicators
- Access to state of the art online interactive performance management software
- Access to all ARC data for all social landlords with the flexibility of creating bespoke peer groups of any size.
- Access to regular performance bulletins and newsletters
- Training and webinars how to use our business intelligence tool
As an enhanced service, members can also opt for
- Validation of their data
- an annual performance analysis and face to face presentation to the audience of member’s choice
All data collection and tools are designed to facilitate members’ performance management and help our members to excel in service delivery.
The above is one out of five key things worth knowing about SHN. Watch out for the others at the forthcoming Scottish Housing News.
- Five key things worth knowing about Scotland’s Housing Network – part 1
- Five key things worth knowing about Scotland’s Housing Network – part 2
Scotland’s Housing Network - your Partner in Housing.
For more information please contact email@example.com